nanomax for Ovens, Fireplaces and Grills 1L
product unavailableadd to wish list
- cleans, dissolves and removes grease, and burnt food remains
- highest efficiency
- deep penetration and effectiveness
For grills, ovens, fireplaces and pots.
Professional cleaning agent for cleaning ovens, fireplaces, grills, pots, smokehouses etc. Dissolves grease, burnt food remains and soot.
Directions: apply small amount of product on cold surface, spread, leave for five minutes,
wipe off and rinse with water. Shake before use. Do not use on aluminium, copper, painted or coated surfaces.
It is advised to first try the product on a non-visible part of a surface. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damages caused by inappropriate use of the product.
Ingredients: non-ionic surfactants (<5%), phosphonates (<5%).
Contains sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
WARNING: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Do not breathe dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower. Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing. Store locked up.